Who are they?
Sahara Presentation Systems Plc - saharaplc.com - is a B2B manufacturer and distributer of specialist audio visual products (est. 1980, t/o £30m +). [image]
What did they want to achieve?
A consistent flow of quality leads, from both the electronics trade and key vertical markets, for their sales team. As their customers often have long decision making journeys, their marketing activity also had to support their sales team in educating and nurturing post enquiry prospects.
How did we do it?
We carried out a review of their previous marketing activity to ensure we had a thorough understanding of the business, the products, the marketplace and the target audience.
It became clear that the innovation evident in their products needed to be more effectively represented by their brand, in order to accurately portray them as an industry leader, and consistently deliver the right message to the right audience.
Our response was to elevate their marketing communications by positioning them as a thought leader in their industry. This was achieved by aligning new brand creative, copy and media plan with a content marketing campaign, focused on the publication of industry relevant, business intelligence of interest to their target audience. This included:
• An independent Buyers Guide for commercial touchscreen displays.
• ‘Technology in Education’ whitepaper and infographic, detailing current trends within this lucrative, key vertical market.
• Video case studies, showing their products in use.
• A series of blog posts.
• Regular press releases.
“Tiga digital agency in Kent are great to work with, quick to respond and always have fresh ideas. They have managed our brand identity, produced some eye-catching catalogues and brochures and created a content marketing campaign (which we’d never done before!)”
Marketing Manager, Sahara Presentation Systems Plc
A ‘Content Hub’ was built on their website to provide a single, sharable and bookmarkable link for the growing library of content. For key publications, visitors were requested to submit their contact details – captured by a CRM system - in order to access. To distribute, we reached out to influential industry contacts, over email and social media, as well as the national press, maximising coverage and resulting in:
• High levels of engagement
• Amplification through organic sharing
• New connections (email and social)
• Industry comment and free media
• Backlinking (helping to improve Search Engine ranking position) • Direct enquiries
• Raised brand profile and recognition
Did it work?
Campaign activity and interactions were thoroughly monitored, measured and reported.
• The numbers and level of engagement of the client’s opt-in subscriber lists (email and social) are both increasing in correlation.
• Monthly new business enquires have increased by 400%.
• Since we began working with them, their annual revenues have doubled.
If you're also looking for B2B lead generation, you can read more about our b2b digital marketing agency here.